Enjoy the best college basketball has to offer while simultaneously supporting the important work being conducted in early detection pancreatic cancer research. Follow the Final Four as fan and philanthropist, and try your best to build a winning bracket. Correctly predict the winners of the tournament for a chance to get great prizes - which will be awarded to the top three bracket point holders at the end of the competition along with the LAST place bracket as well.
March Mania 2017:
Support early detection pancreatic cancer research and your favorite NCAA team by signing up for a bracket (or two+) in the Rolfe Foundation Young Professionals Board's March Mania tournament. Pick a winner for a chance to be a winner! Our top brackets will snag some GREAT PRIZES - Blackhawks tickets, signed sports gear, and more!
You can sign-up to participate until the day the tournament begins and you can start building your bracket on Selection Sunday (March 12th, 2017). Your picks must be made by (March 16th, 2017), before the first game tips off at 11am, and the tournament begins.
- 2017 First Four: Tuesday, March 14 & Wednesday March 15
- 2017 First Weekend: Thursday, March 16 through Sunday, March 19
- 2017 Regionals: Thursday, March 23 through Sunday, March 26
- 2017 Final Four: Saturday, April 1 through Monday, April 3
Winners will be announced after the National Championship game on (Tuesday, April 4th). Thanks for playing - and GOOD LUCK!
HOW TO PLAY (IT'S SIMPLE!):
- Make a donation and complete the registration form above.
- Upon completing the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email directing you to join the Rolfe group and explaining how to set up your brackets through CBS Sportsline (double check your email address in your registration so you receive this necessary information).
- If you have not been part of a CBS Sportsline league before, you'll need to take a few quick minutes to set up a username/password.
- If you have any question about the registration process, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by the Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation Young Professionals Board:
2017 March Mania Chair: Davis O'Connell
2017 March Mania Co-Chair: Megan Bornhauser
2017 Young Professionals Board President: Roslyn Turner