Enjoy the best college basketball has to offer while simultaneously supporting the important work being conducted in early detection pancreatic cancer research. Follow the Final Four as fan and philanthropist, and try your best to build a winning bracket. Correctly predict the winners of the tournament for a chance to get great prizes - which will be awarded to the top three bracket point holders at the end of the competition along with the LAST place bracket as well.
March Mania 2017:
A HUGE thank you to all of those who participated in the Rolfe Foundation Young Professionals Board's March Mania tournament. and donated to support our mission to find an early detection test for pancreatic cancer. We set a new record this year, raising over $11,500! Congratulations to the North Carolina Tar Heels, this year's NCAA Men's National Champion! You can find the final bracket standings in the link below:
Again, thank you to all those that participated in our event this year. We'll see you next March!
- 1st Place: Dave Matheis - (4) Tickets to a Fall 2017 Blackhawks Game + Signed Gear
- 2nd Place: Todd Chebuhar - $100 Gift Card to Wildfire
- 3rd Place: Tavarez Edwards - $50 Gift Card to Arbella
- Last Place: Luke Sullivan - (2) Tickets to Bulls VS Nets Tickets on April 12th
HOW TO PLAY (IT'S SIMPLE!):
- Make a donation and complete the registration form above (or click here)
- Upon completing the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email directing you to join the Rolfe group and explaining how to set up your brackets through CBS Sportsline (double check your email address in your registration so you receive this necessary information). If you can't find the link in your email, click here.
- If you have not been part of a CBS Sportsline league before, you'll need to take a few quick minutes to set up a username/password.
- If you have any question about the registration process, you can email us at email@example.com
Presented by the Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation Young Professionals Board:
2017 March Mania Chair: Davis O'Connell
2017 March Mania Co-Chair: Megan Bornhauser
2017 Young Professionals Board President: Roslyn Turner