Enjoy the best college basketball has to offer while simultaneously supporting the important work being conducted in early detection pancreatic cancer research. Follow the Final Four as fan and philanthropist, and try your best to build a winning bracket. Correctly predict the winners of the tournament for a chance to get great prizes - which will be awarded to the top three bracket point holders at the end of the competition.
March Mania 2020:
NCAA MARCH MADNESS 2020 HAS BEEN CANCELLED - MORE INFORMATION TO COME!
***IF YOU'VE PURCHASED A BRACKET WE WILL CONTACT YOU ASAP!***
Support early detection pancreatic cancer research and your favorite NCAA team by signing up for a bracket (up to three) in the Rolfe Foundation Young Professionals Board's March Mania tournament. Pick a winner for a chance to be a winner! Our top brackets will snag some GREAT PRIZES!
Donation Only - Brackets Cancelled
You can sign-up to participate until the day the tournament begins and you can start building your bracket on Selection Sunday March 15, 2020. Your picks must be made by March 19, 2020, before the first game tips off and the tournament begins.
- 2020 Selection Sunday: March 15
- 2020 First Four: March 17 & 18
- 2020 First Round: March 19 & 21
- 2020 Second Round: March 20 & 22
- 2020 Sweet 16: TBD
- 2020 Elite Eight: TBD
- 2020 Final Four: April 4 & 6
- 2020 National Championship: TBD
Winners will be announced after the National Championship game. Thanks for playing and good luck!
HOW TO PLAY (IT'S SIMPLE!):
- Make a donation ($25 suggested!) and complete the registration form above (CLICK HERE)
- Upon completing the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email directing you to join the Rolfe group and explaining how to set up your brackets through CBS Sportsline (double check your email address in your registration so you receive this necessary information). If you can't find the link in your email, (CLICK HERE)
- If you have not been part of a CBS Sportsline league before, you'll need to take a few quick minutes to set up a username/password.
- If you have any questions about the registration process, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by the Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation Young Professionals Board:
2020 March Mania Co-Chair: Annie Rolfe
2020 March Mania Co-Chair: Jordan Sheinkop
2020 Young Professionals Board President: Rachel Skeels