Life Insurance that you no longer need for your family security may be donated to The Rolfe Foundation by transferring ownership of the policy or naming the foundation as a beneficiary. Your estate may be entitled to a charitable deduction for the proceeds passing to the Rolfe Foundation.
Benefits of this of gift include:
- A corresponding charitable deduction is available to the estate.
- Gifting a policy can also yield a current income tax deduction of the policy’s fair market value.
How to proceed:
- Contact your life insurance company to request a change-of-beneficiary form or alert the insurance company of your intent to gift the policy to the Foundation.
- Name The Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation as a beneficiary for either all or a percentage of the policy’s value.
- Return the updated form to your insurance company.
- Contact the Rolfe office for information and to notify us of your intentions.
Rolfe Foundation's Name, Address, and Tax ID:
Rolfe Pancreatic Cancer Foundation
4809 N. Ravenswood, Ste. 326
Chicago, IL 60640
Tax ID #: 36-4338152