PC Awareness Month
INCREASE AWARENESS FOR PANCREATIC CANCER MONTH!
- Help others understand risk factors and symptoms of pancreatic cancer - like and share all of Rolfe Foundation’s social posts during the month of November!
- Wear something purple, post pictures, and comment about your support for Rolfe Foundation and pancreatic cancer research on or before Nov. 21, tagging Rolfe Foundation’s social platforms.
Samples of posts:
- I’m wearing purple today in honor of __________ #WPCD2019 [please tag our page]
- I’m wearing purple today to support Rolfe Foundation and pancreatic cancer research #WPCD2019 [please tag our page]
- I’m wearing purple today to fight back against pancreatic cancer #WPCD2019 [please tag our page]
- Amazon Smile - Share this link around Thanksgiving!
- 0.5% OF EVERY ELIGIBLE PURCHASE YOU MAKE WILL BE DONATED TO ROLFE FOUDANTION!
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new charitable organization to support: MICHAEL ROLFE PANCREATIC FOUNDATION
(Please note: this only works on laptop/desktop or mobile browsers; it does not work in the app)
For more information on how to DEMAND BETTER visit: WorldPancreaticCancerDay.org